Village Veterinary Care offers a relaxing and enjoyable boarding service for your pets. Our facility is equipped with spacious 12x4 ft. kennels and large cages for smaller pets. The dogs are walked at minimum 4 times daily in our 1,000 ft2 fenced-in yard and are allowed to run free and stretch their legs. Medications can be administered during their stay (additional fees may apply) and after hours pick-up and drop-off options may be available (by appointment only).
* All Dogs must be current on Rabies, Dist/Parvo/Para, Lepto, and Bordetella vaccinations.
* Dogs must have a negative Heartworm and fecal test done within the last 12 months.
* All vaccines must be updated at least 7 days prior to the start of their reservation.
* All boarders must be flea free (additional costs will be charged for flea treatments).
* If you are not a client of VVC, you will need to provide proof of these requirements prior to the day of your reservation.
Toys: Hard toys are welcome (i.e. Kongs, Nylabones, etc.). Please leave any rope, squeaky, and soft toys at home for safety reasons
Bowls/Dishes: Please leave bowls and dishes at home. We use our own stainless steel bowls which are washed after each pet's stay. It is to ensure they do not get lost or broken while your pet is here.
We ask that you please prepare each meal separately into zip lock bags.